Pericardium membrane for soft tissue reconstruction
- strong and biocompatible implant
- incorporates into the host tissue through cell and microvascular ingrowth
- native uncrosslinked membrane with an in-vivo lifetime up to 12 months
- simple handling
Xenoguard is a cell-free collagen matrix derived from porcine pericardium.
Xenoguard is intended for use as a surgical membrane for soft tissue repair, serving as a scaffold material and tissue coverage or tissue replacement for surgical applications where a longer lifetime of the implant after placement is requested. The double sterile packed membrane is available in various sizes. Xenoguard is sold in dry form. It contains no preservatives.
- Class III medical device according to European Guideline 93/42/EWG.
- Certified according to DIN EN ISO 13485:2012.
- Production following good manufacturing
practice guidelines (GMP).
- Outstanding biocompatibility.
- Etylene Oxide (ETO) sterilized.
- Double sterile packaging for hygienic transfer to
the surgery area.
REF-No. / Size / Content
REF 3 2525 XG / 25×25 mm / 1 unit per box
REF 3 0505 XG / 50×50 mm / 1 unit per box
REF 3 0575 XG / 50×75 mm / 1 unit per box
REF 3 7575 XG / 75×75 mm / 1 unit per box
REF 3 0608 XG / 60×80 mm / 1 unit per box
REF 3 0510 XG / 50×100 mm / 1 unit per box
REF 3 0610 XG / 60×100 mm / 1 unit per box
REF 3 7510 XG / 75×100 mm / 1 unit per box
REF 3 0810 XG / 80×100 mm / 1 unit per box
REF 3 0812 XG / 80×120 mm / 1 unit per box
REF 3 0816 XG / 80×160 mm / 1 unit per box
REF 3 0618 XG / 60×180 mm / 1 unit per box