Microfibrillar Collagen Hemostat – MCH
Resorbable and highly effective hemostatic agent based on collagen offered as fibrillar powder.
- Highly effective local hemostatic agent.
- Fibrilar powder for eg. laparoscopic or other minimal invasive surgeries
- Fully resorbable within 1-2 weeks.
- Easy and simple handling.
Instruction for use
Surgicoll Cloud is a fully resorbable microfibrillar collagen matrix for effective hemostasis. Collagen is well known for its outstanding properties as hemostatic agent documented in numerous clinical reports.
The sponge like collagen matrix promotes reliable blood clotting due to two complementarily acting mechanisms. While the collagen matrix swelling properties cause a concentration of blood platelets, thus promoting blood clotting, the chemical and topological nature of collagen fibrils induces the release of blood clotting factors from aggregated platelets, thus triggering the coagulation cascade.
- Class III medical device according to European Guideline 93/42/EWG.
- Certified according to DIN EN ISO 13485:2012.
- Production following good manufacturing practice guidelines (GMP).
- Outstanding biocompatibility.
- Gamma sterilized.
- Double sterile packaging for hygienic transfer to the surgery area.
REF-No. / Size / Content
REF 1025P SC / 0,25g / 1 unit per box
REF 1050P SC / 0,50g / 1 unit per box