Collagen wound dressing for fast and efficient hemostasis
- Highly effective local hemostatic agent for wound care after venipuncture, e.g. dialysis.
- Shortens time to wound closure and minimizes risk of infection.
- Easy and rapid handling.
- Snuggles to the wound bed and can be removed easily (if required)
Diacoll is an effective hemostatic wound dressing made from fully resorbable collagen.
The collagen matrix is triggering a fast, reliable and sustainable blood clotting. Due to easy handling Diacoll supports efficient hemostatic wound care, e.g. after dialysis. Diacoll minimizes treatment time for the patient and enables higher patient throughput.
- Class III medical device according to European Guideline 93/42/EWG.
- Certified according to DIN EN ISO 13485:2012.
- Production following good manufacturing practice guidelines (GMP).
- Outstanding biocompatibility.
- Gamma sterilized.
- Fully resorbable.
REF-No. / Size / Content
REF D0202K / 20x20x7 mm / 12 units per box
REF D3232K / 32x32x7 mm / 5 units per box