Collagen wound dressing for fast and efficient hemostasis
- Highly effective local hemostatic agent for wound care after venipuncture, e.g. dialysis.
- Shortens time to wound closure and minimizes risk of infection.
- Easy and rapid handling.
- Snuggles to the wound bed and can be removed easily (if required)
Instruction for use
Diacoll is an effective hemostatic wound dressing made from fully resorbable collagen.
The collagen matrix is triggering a fast, reliable and sustainable blood clotting. Due to easy handling Diacoll supports efficient hemostatic wound care, e.g. after dialysis. Diacoll minimizes treatment time for the patient and enables higher patient throughput.
- Class III medical device according to European Guideline 93/42/EWG.
- Certified according to DIN EN ISO 13485:2012.
- Production following good manufacturing practice guidelines (GMP).
- Outstanding biocompatibility.
- Gamma sterilized.
- Fully resorbable.
REF-No. / Size / Content
REF D0202K / 20x20x7 mm / 12 units per box
REF D3232K / 32x32x7 mm / 5 units per box